AS OF June 1st, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT CARL MICHAEL SALON WAKEFIELD & DANVERS:
- We have extended our hours and staggered shifts to reduce capacity to ensure sufficient time for all sanitation protocols
- One guest per service provider. Only guests receiving services will be allowed to enter our salon
- When you arrive, please call us from your vehicle. We will let you know when your service provider is ready for you.
- Guests will be asked to use our sanitation station upon entering the building.
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath? Please reschedule. We will be taking temperature checks and asking Covid 19 exposure questions upon arrival. Our team will be going through the same protocols when they arrive for work each day
- When possible, limit personal items you bring into the salon to your phone and form of payment. Credit card is the preferred method of payment at this time. We will not be accepting cash or checks
- Bring your own face mask or covering to wear during your visit. If you are having a color service please bring two masks. We will be wearing ours too.
- We are temporarily suspending our beverage services.
- All tools, stations, chairs, products and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest. All capes and towels will be washed after each use (as always)
- For the safety of you and our team, during the shampoo service we are asking you to have quiet time (no talking). Time for you to relax and enjoy your shampoo service
- With consideration of all our guests and our service providers, we have implemented a 24-hour cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled within 24 hours will be charged 50% the services scheduled. * If you are sick, have been around COVID 19 folks you will not be charged the cancellation fee
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!